Negotiation plays an essential part in creating value for yourself or organisation. And success hinges on your skills as a negotiator, whether you’re seeking funding, resources for a project, collaborations or to work more productively with colleagues or external parties. This one day Essential Negotiation Know-How will equip you with the skills to maintain a long-term working relationship beyond negotiation.
This 1-day program, limited to 20 participants, covers:
- understanding the implications of different approaches to negotiation
- negotiating effectively while maintaining a positive relationship with the other party
- increasing your confidence in managing tension and dealing with tactics during a negotiation
- being more flexible in adapting your style to suit the other party and their negotiation approach
- understanding how your values can affect your ability to negotiate effectively
- being more strategic in planning for negotiations
- understanding power and leverage in negotiations
- Recognising and responding to negotiation tactics and stances
Join our classes to network with other medical managers and participate in your continued professional development.
Anita Rigoni is a highly regarded corporate facilitator, and coach engaging presenter with over 30 years of hands on management and consultancy in both public and private sectors. Her extensive background began in medical science before moving to human resource development and then into executive management positions. Clients comment on Anita’s ability to energise whomever she works with, as well as, create enthusiasm for applying insights and learning. She is able to shape the course material in a way that makes it relevant and useful for the participants in their workplaces. Anita has extensive experience in program design, implementation and presentation in a very diverse range of organisations. She regularly facilitates management and leadership programs, Project Management, Change Management as well as Emotional Intelligence, Negotiation and Influencing and Skills.
Provider: Royal Australasian College of Medical Administrators
CPD Points: 7 CPD points
Dates & Times: Friday 6 April 2018, 9.00am – 5.00pm
Venue: Novotel Sydney Darling Harbour, 70-100 Murray Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009
Bookings are essential.
REGISTER HERE: https://www.trybooking.com/343939
Contact Person: Jo Jenson
Phone: 03 9824 4699