This 2-day program provides practical leadership skills for Clinicians with management responsibilities. The development of your leadership and management skills are essential for your career, for your patient outcomes and your organisation.
The following 4 study themes are covered in the program:
- Making the transition from Clinician to Clinician Manager
- Understanding Healthcare Systems & Financial Management
- Clinical Governance
- Leadership Styles & Building Effective Teams
This 2-day workshop is aimed at:
- Doctors transitioning into a management role
- Doctors who have recently been appointed to a leadership and/or management position
You will benefit by:
- Developing leadership and management skills
- Understanding the factors necessary for continuous quality improvement in patient safety
- Developing your knowledge of health care systems operations
- Understanding how to lead and manage team effectiveness
- An opportunity to network with senior medical administration specialists
- Receiving a Management for Clinicians certificate on completion
These workshops are facilitated by experienced Fellows of The Royal Australasian College of Medical Administrators. Our Fellows have current experience in responding to the challenges of working in a complex and adaptive healthcare system and during the workshop will share their insights and experiences with participants.
Dates & Times:
Melbourne – Saturday 3 & Sunday 4 March
Auckland – Friday 13 and Saturday 14 April
Melbourne – Hotel 115, Cotham Road, Kew
Auckland – Grand Mercure, 8 Customs Street East, Auckland
TO REGISTER visit http://racma.edu.au/m4c and select the ‘Book Now’ link to secure your place. Bookings are essential.
Contact Person: Debbie
Phone: 03 9824 4699
Bookings are essential.