Leaders in today’s health sector are expected to deliver on ambitious visions in a rapidly changing environment. During this highly interactive session, the facilitator will present the Four Rooms of Change®, a powerful tool for driving change at an individual, group and organisational level. This session will focus on supporting individuals to own their experiences of change, it connects people to the reasons for change.
This one-day program, limited to 20 participants, covers:
- honing your leadership knowledge and skills in change management and communication
- developing a critical understanding of group dynamics
- identifying and avoiding common change ‘derailers’
- applying your learning immediately, with specific solutions to current work needs
- acquiring practical tools and frameworks to use in your organisation
You should attend if you are:
- Leading change at an organisational level, particularly in a complex environment.
- Managers or leaders whose role involves working on change management initiatives
- Interested in a medical management career and have career aspirations for medical leadership roles
Provider: Royal Australasian College of Medical Administration
Angela Scaffidi co-founded SenateSHJ in 2002. The consultancy now has offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Auckland and Wellington, and a team of more than 50 consultants. Angela is SenateSHJ’s change practice lead. She manages complex change programs across the public and private sectors. She works with leaders who are driving change at a system, organisation, team and/or individual level. Angela is accredited user of The Four Rooms of Change®. She brings deep experience in the health sector and has previously worked at McKinsey & Company and Turnbull Porter Novelli.
CPD Points: 7 CPD points
Dates & Times: Thursday 5 April 2018, 9.00am – 5.00pm
Venue: Novotel Sydney Darling Harbour, 70-100 Murray Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009
Bookings are essential.
REGISTER HERE: https://www.trybooking.com/343926
Contact Person: Jo Jenson
Phone: 03 9824 4699