This full-day experiential workshop will provide personal feedback and coaching on your skills, enabling you to build on your strengths and rediscover new pathways to presenting with impact on the run, in the boardroom, and with the media.
This 1-day program, limited to 10 participants, covers:
- arranging your presentation so as to create a clear pathway for your audience to follow your logic
- focussing on your own thinking in a way that directs the audience to keep engaged with your presentation
- presenting with commitment and sincerity
- practicing the art of being fully present in order to achieve greater presence
- acquiring a repertoire of tricks and tips to switch your audience on and keep them curious
- understanding how to keep your presentation alive and help it thrive
- managing questions from the media while maintaining your composure and integrity
Join our classes to network with other medical managers and participate in your continued professional development.
Provider: Royal Australasian College of Medical Administrators
Matt Bosenberg has been a professional facilitator, coach and role player for over 17 years. His unique combination of having worked in the medical field working with GP’s, Specialists, Hospitals, Pharmaceutical companies and the Faculty of Medicine for the University of New South Wales, as well as being a professional actor has made him one of the leaders in his field. Matt has extensive experience in training leadership, communication, media and human behaviour. He is also able to grasp industry terminology and technical matters very quickly. He specialises in coaching executives, clinicians, senior team members and staff across all levels of organisations.
CPD Points: 7 CPD points
Dates & Times: Friday 6 April 2018, 9.00am – 5.00pm
Venue: Ibis Sydney Darling Harbour, 70-100 Murray Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009
REGISTER HERE: https://www.trybooking.com/343940
Bookings are essential.
Contact Person: Jo Jenson
Phone: 03 9824 4699