It is one thing to have a great idea, or to be an expert in your specific area, but it is quite another to communicate your ideas or expertise in a way that results in them being approved without the need for decision makers to have more information or clarity. A business case is a critical requirement before decisions can be made about future projects or other major investments. Getting ideas approved at the Board level can be challenging; however, having a clear, well-structured and compelling business case gives you the best chance of success.
Clarity is a one-day program, limited to 20 participants, that will give you specific, practical techniques for providing your audiences with a concise and clear format, tight and logical structure and an understanding of the purpose and content of your business case as it applies in different contexts. Specifically, Clarity will help you to:
- Get to the heart of your problem quickly and accurately
- Map out the architecture of a compelling argument to address your audience’s key concerns
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure that all voices are heard and that the integrity of the proposal (or argument) is respected
- Reduce the re-thinking, re-writing and generally re-working involved in business cases and other corporate reporting processes
- Develop strong, multi-dimensional and outcomes-focused proposals that drive consistent rates of approval and are presented in an appropriate format.
You will benefit by learning to create a logical structure for using key storylining concepts that are targeted to your audience. Inspired by techniques developed by blue-chip management consultants, shaped by ideas from The Minto Pyramid Principle®, and grounded in practical experience.
Provider: Royal Australasian College of Medical Administrators
Louise Geoghegan’s expertise lies in helping companies, both large and small, manage change and communicate clearly and concisely. A senior strategic change specialist – guiding organizations through change to deliver greater productivity, performance and profitability. Louise has been facilitating strategic communication workshops for the past 10 years to boards, executive leadership teams, management teams and others. With over 20 years’ experience in education, law and change leadership, Louise works with all levels of management to execute firm wide learning and change programs, and provides coaching and advice to people at all levels within the organisation.
CPD Points: 8 CPD points
Dates & Times: Thursday 5 April 2018, 9.00am – 5.00pm
Venue: Novotel Sydney Darling Harbour, 70-100 Murray Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009
Bookings are essential
REGISTER HERE: https://www.trybooking.com/343928
Contact Person: Jo Jenson
Phone: 03 9824 4699