Updated 2nd January 2018
Disclaimer & Legal Notices
Access and use of Classroom4doctors is at your own risk. We make no representation about, nor are we liable in contract, negligence or otherwise, for any loss, damages or reliance in association with the C4D site and social media, their contents or any products or services published.
- Zero Tolerance: At C4D, we will not tolerate defamation, bullying, intimidation or coarse language. You are entitled to your opinion, but your feedback should always be respectable, constructive and given with integrity. We reserve the right to not publish or remove any comments that violates this condition.
- Security: This is a public website with access by the general public. Please be aware that you comments may reflect the medical profession as a whole and we would recommend that you review your comments carefully prior to posting. We cannot guarantee the security of any information posted on this community. We suggest you refrain from posting a comment if your post could be possible cause for defamation or unfair criticism against an individual or a business. We reserve the right to delete or not publish any inappropriate comments.
- Products & Contents: C4D takes reasonable measures to ensure that that we have the most up-to-date and accurate information available. However, we take no responsibility for the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of any events we publish on this site. Although we have good relationship with our listed service providers, but they have the right to change their event details at their discretion without informing us, we would suggest that you check with the listed contact to ensure the latest up-to-date details. We are independent of the event providers and vice versa. We would strongly recommend that you follow the link and peruse the events offered at the vendor’s website or directly contact the listed contact to clarify events. This site does not offer professional advice and will not be responsible for any transactions or agreements you may enter with event providers. Publication of events on this site does not mean endorsement by the C4D team. We do not endorse nor validate any events or courses This would be outside the realm of our capabilities and responsibilities. We do, however, act on feedback from the medical community, thus may remove events/courses in appropriate circumstances.
- Commercial Interests & Affilitations: C4D declares that it or its team does not receive monetary or non-monetary benefits for publication of any educational events. We have no affiliation with any professional colleges, training bodies or event providers. This site is a blog acting as a not-for-profit noticeboard. Its main function is to facilitate communication between education providers to doctors and the medical profession.
- Copyright: We encourage sharing of our posts and information. Please be aware that some posts may have copyright and if you use any or part of contents on this website, you will need to acknowledge the author of the post, and provide appropriate reference to the original post.
If you have any queries with regards to our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.